Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy fellow shooters, thought I would introduce myself also some members also on SSC may already know me.

I almost exclusively shoot the OPFS/PFS frames and aerial/instinctive shooting. I enjoy building frames out of all materials but do have a passion for real wood.

Below are some frames I have made in the past and a video. Look forward to getting to know some of you and maybe trading in the future.

tapatalk_1687356290_480x640.jpg tapatalk_-1104911597_640x480.jpg tapatalk_-879349031_378x504.jpg tapatalk_1501048844_480x368.jpg tapatalk_-2118741817_480x640.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,541 Posts
Welcome aboard! Nice stuff Bud!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good to see you here, I think you'll get along with Joe he makes great wood frames
Thanks buddy, hope you are well
Welcome to the best forum on the internet friend
Thanks
Super slings man! Welcome from the left side of the pond!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Thank you
Good to see you here, Rich.
Welcome, my friend.
Your work makes a stellar introduction!
Thanks Ray I appreciate the kind words, I didn't know you were on here also
Welcome aboard! Nice stuff Bud!
Thanks buddy, love your work also

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I gather another Warwickshire boy then? If I still lived in the area would have a whole crew to shoot with.

Awesome frames.

Welcome!
Thanks Matt, good to be here, not at all Sheffield, South Yorkshire ...... Yes I'm a northerner

·
Super Moderator
6,185 Posts
LOL - maybe thats a generic 'Oop Norf' issue. Everyone knows - you need some thing engineered just right you need someone from Yorkshire. Ironically that goes for Sunday roasts as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL - maybe thats a generic 'Oop Norf' issue. Everyone knows - you need some thing engineered just right you need someone from Yorkshire. Ironically that goes for Sunday roasts as well.
Possibly so and the tight as a ducks Ass trait also, luckily this doesn't apply to slings ,

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Possibly so and the tight as a ducks *** trait also, luckily this doesn't apply to slings ,

Any one ever tell you that "you guys talk funny" ? :whisper:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Possibly so and the tight as a ducks *** trait also, luckily this doesn't apply to slings ,

Any one ever tell you that "you guys talk funny" ? :whisper:
Only Americans , last time I was in the US I was mistaken for Australian

1 - 20 of 21 Posts