Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,I just registered and am sure I will glean a lot of information at this site.I am 57 yrs old and live in Michigan.I shoot a Barnett Diablo, Saunders Falcon(older version), and 70s wrist rocket.I think I am wanting to try the more traditional flat band ott slingshot after seeing the products some of you guys are making.love the forum.Joe

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Good morning Joe T!!!! Welcome to the forum.
Great guys on here with a lot of great products and a whole lot of wisdom and shooting experience!!! Enjoy the forum....I do!!!!

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
Welcome aboard Joe! Another member from the great slingshot state of Michigan.Lot of great designs came from there. I also have a soft spot in my heart for the old Falcon 2 and also the much rarer 300. One of the best frames I ever used! Have fun Bud! Flatband

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Pallan65 and Flatband. I joined a different forum about a week ago and you guys were among the first to greet me there too.It is nice too have people like you involved in this sport.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Glad to have you Joe T!

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,516 Posts
Welcome to the forum. How often do you shoot? Do you hunt or just target practice?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
After being a casual shooter for the last few years the bug hit me and now i shoot almost every day.Mostly target practice in a catch box so I can reuse ammo.I shoot 3/8 ball bearings, marbles, and .350 lead at 33 feet.This fall I plan on squirrel hunting.For this I will be using .445 lead with heavier bands.Really like the truemark tapered bands for practice.After I started using a catch box I practice a lot more and can see a noticeable improvement.Joe

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,516 Posts
I also like the trumark bands. It is addicting once you start!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts