Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening, Well it is here on the east coast of the U.S. anyway. You have some very awesome creations and I really enjoyed the " How to make a Zombie slaying arrow shooting slingshot (Halloween Special 2)" video on you tube. I am a traditional archer, and when I saw this I said "I need to make one of those". How many meters per second does it sling an arrow? Well I hope this finds you a blessed and have a great day. Thanks, Jason

·
Philly
2,576 Posts
Welcome Jason. You came to the right place.

Philly

·
Registered
13 Posts
Good evening, Well it is here on the east coast of the U.S. anyway. You have some very awesome creations and I really enjoyed the " How to make a Zombie slaying arrow shooting slingshot (Halloween Special 2)" video on you tube. I am a traditional archer, and when I saw this I said "I need to make one of those". How many meters per second does it sling an arrow? Well I hope this finds you a blessed and have a great day. Thanks, Jason

·
Super Moderator
7,029 Posts
Nice to have you with us Jason!
Flatband

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.