Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up this sweet SPS today from Mr. Jim Harris. And I got this bandalero a couple weeks ago from him. I got the bandalero and on my 3rd shot I got a fork hit. Bummer. I was shooting the wrong bands come to find out. Any way I contacted him. He said drop it off. Come to find out he only lives like 7 miles away. So he gave me one of his SPS's to borrow while he fixed mine. I had to pick up one of those too from him. He's a great guy and very knowledgeable, as well as willing to help. I highly recommend him if you are in the market. Anyway thanks Jim! Happy New Year everyone!
03272ebb0edfea61b7ed9d12b36a4312.jpg
3cd46e4fbfb3481fbc4175a1a9ead202.jpg
c92106778b73c27760c48efba44e8bb0.jpg

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
Those are beauties alright!! If you're new to slingshots, may I suggest shooting a natural fork or an inexpensive frame till you're over getting fork hits? Sure it can happen to all of us on occasion but it's far more common as we are just starting out.

I'm glad Jim's not 7 miles from me. I'd probably have direct deposit into his bank account! :naughty:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey thanks guys for all the kind words. He truly is a great craftsman. I'm not really new. Just my first really custom ones. Plus the band was too short and too thin with too large of ammo I guess. Thanks again fellas. Happy New Year!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.