Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I promised myself I'd shoot the same setup until Sept. But guys, I just need a bigger gun. I don't think that I did a good enough job on this natural to see my through. So I ordered another "store bought". This time I ordered from Bill Hays. Forget what it's called, but it is a manly rascal! I think sweet william must have the arm of a Greek discus thrower. Pretty sure the ammo is grape shot left over from the civil war. Bands came from an abandon treadmill and the pouch is the size of a horse's lip from his nose on down. If I can lift it and shoot it, I'm only gonna need one shot. I'll take the bullseye out clear to the 5 ring!

Hey enough teasing Bill. I stepped outside in the heat and first shot, took the life of a pop can. Love this thing! I'll save the ammo in case I run into a pterodactyl that needs whipping. Thanks Bill for your prompt and timely service. If I can learn to shoot this rig, I am going to win this shoot out!

Steve.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got it AKA. Think 'ol Bill advertises this model as "beginers model for ruptured 10 year olds and unwed mothers". WOW if that is the case, I"m staying the hheelll out of Texas!

·
Mr. Mars
360 Posts
ALRIGHT! The beast is loose! Maybe you can shoot double ought buck! All 8 at once. You'll be a shoe in! Leave shrapnel all over the place. One shot!
BOOM!!!

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If it's a touch big.... the Taurus' will be available this weekend.... they fit everybody from a child to even a large hand
No no no! I'm calling this rig "manly stanley". I love it and am going to shoot the bejeepers out of it!

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
Haha, sounds like a winner! What's the model name if I want to take a gander at "Manley Stanley" on Bill's website?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts