Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Slingshot Warrior
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought an awesome ammo bag on amazon.com for pistol crossbow bolts and slingshot shooting and I can say that it works great for holding your slingshot and steel balls with pistol crossbow bolts, it's a men's waist bag that's originally made for metal detecting and mine sweeping but is also perfect for shooters and bush-craft people. The bag itself fits very secure to your waist and thigh and has good packing space with a variety of compartments and it comes in 4 different patterns and colors I chose the black bag but from my humble opinion this is one of the best waist bags I've ever had. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIQSVb1Lz0I

Attachments

·
Slingshot Warrior
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
94 Posts
Nice bag. I’ll have to check one out. I just have a skeet shooters bag which is ok but doesn’t have any closable compartments which is what I’ve wanted and have been looking for. Thank you for sharing.

·
Slingshot Warrior
1,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice bag. I'll have to check one out. I just have a skeet shooters bag which is ok but doesn't have any closable compartments which is what I've wanted and have been looking for. Thank you for sharing.
Thanks, bro I'm glad you like it and I understand because my last bag was a hunters fanny pack and it kept snapping off every time I bent over.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts