Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,043 Posts
I had a hunch Jim was gonna come out with a flatband shooter. Looking good!

·
Singing along with the voices in my head
443 Posts
Yup, I'm in!! I was about to try some flats on my SPS but now I can wait until this OTT shows up. This means that at least two slings in my case will be replaced....maybe! Thanks for the heads up Cjw!
SPS Bandelero arrives Saturday!! Sweet!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Seems like the forks might be a bit higher than the standard SPS. Would you be able to post some comparison photos when yours arrives? Could just be an optical illusion without the tube holes :)

·
Mojave Mo
5,388 Posts
Yup, I'm in!! I was about to try some flats on my SPS but now I can wait until this OTT shows up. This means that at least two slings in my case will be replaced....maybe! Thanks for the heads up Cjw!
SPS Bandelero arrives Saturday!! Sweet!!

Seems like the forks might be a bit higher than the standard SPS. Would you be able to post some comparison photos when yours arrives? Could just be an optical illusion without the tube holes :)
Absolutely. I'll even compare to and older original SPS that I have (sad story) that is a little smaller (less my obvious hacking) than my Birch SPS.
3d28798ddf06075cd1e626eb73ebf148.jpg

·
Mojave Mo
5,388 Posts
Guys, can't the standard sps be banded up with flats anyway?
Yes, but not very well and it does not accommodate wider bands as nicely. This is mainly offered for those that are exclusively flat band shooters.
...or those that wish to be better flatband OTT shooters!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.