Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,541 Posts
I had a hunch Jim was gonna come out with a flatband shooter. Looking good!

·
Premium Member
3,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you don't do Facebook. Go to Performance Catapults com and you can pay by credit or bank card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Singing along with the voices in my head
442 Posts
Yup, I'm in!! I was about to try some flats on my SPS but now I can wait until this OTT shows up. This means that at least two slings in my case will be replaced....maybe! Thanks for the heads up Cjw!
SPS Bandelero arrives Saturday!! Sweet!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Seems like the forks might be a bit higher than the standard SPS. Would you be able to post some comparison photos when yours arrives? Could just be an optical illusion without the tube holes :)

·
Mojave Mo
4,840 Posts
Yup, I'm in!! I was about to try some flats on my SPS but now I can wait until this OTT shows up. This means that at least two slings in my case will be replaced....maybe! Thanks for the heads up Cjw!
SPS Bandelero arrives Saturday!! Sweet!!

Seems like the forks might be a bit higher than the standard SPS. Would you be able to post some comparison photos when yours arrives? Could just be an optical illusion without the tube holes :)
Absolutely. I'll even compare to and older original SPS that I have (sad story) that is a little smaller (less my obvious hacking) than my Birch SPS.
3d28798ddf06075cd1e626eb73ebf148.jpg

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Guys, can't the standard sps be banded up with flats anyway?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts