Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted something more difficult targets to shoot and this really is more difficult.

Plant Leaf Table Botany Road surface

Three different size: 20 mm. 26 mm and 40 mm. Shooting distance 20 m.

Don't worry, I'm not going to make video. Would be too long ...

Shot these twice today and nice thing is long shooting sessions :)

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
When I first saw the thumbnail, I thought the targets were sitting on top of spring door stoppers. Are they knock down targets?

Skyscraper Metal Gas Symmetry Fashion accessory

Also, how to you like your PSTS? I have one on order that should arrive either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kalevala shoots ott!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!
Are these balloons?
Finally You noticed :D

This wasn't first picture where PSTS is. Kind of back to my roots, I stopped shooting OTT three years ago because very bad hand slaps (too heavy bands).

Targets are made of 2 mm thick steel and it's nice to notice how well 8 mm ammo hits from 20 m distance.

Front

Automotive lighting Liquid Gas Rim Auto part

Back

Automotive lighting Hood Tints and shades Circle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When I first saw the thumbnail, I thought the targets were sitting on top of spring door stoppers. Are they knock down targets?

attachicon.gif
Door_Stopper.jpg

Also, how to you like your PSTS? I have one on order that should arrive either tomorrow or Tuesday.
That could be great :thumbsup:

I glued small magnets on top of the screws, little stronger ones could be better.

I like PSTS so much that I already ordered one more :headbang:

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you, Kalevala. That is a fine set up... I would love a long video of that music concert.

@ ShootinCoastie... I have a dozen on those springs in a drawer. Definitely goingbto make one target to test.
Thanks MakoPat, not too many people want watch 15 minutes shooting and only 5 hits :D

Those springs sounds great when hitting too low I guess.

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
One question, how much is the fork width on the psts? From outer fork tip to outer fork tip?
It is 104 mm.
104mm???? God that's wide. Why don't they just settle for a nice universal 80mm, which happens to be the perfect width? (Perfect for me lol ????)

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.