Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
i was thinking to attach a length of 2040 to a length of 3050 the way you mention and inserting them in green dubdub, so that 1/3 of the dub would be filled with 2040, 1/3 filled with 3050 n 1/3 empty.

i would use it to fire flechette darts made of 8" nails, for heasant n rabbit hunting, but would like to know what youguys think b4 i order a sh!tload of tubing n it turns out a bust experiment...

any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

cheers, remco

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
i would use it to fire flechette darts made of 8" nails, for heasant n rabbit hunting, but would like to know what youguys think b4 i order a sh!tload of tubing n it turns out a bust experiment...
I can't say about the tubes, but I'd sure like to see some pics of your flechettes. :naughty:
still looking for suitable nails at the moment, but when i git er dun ill be sure to post. i think ill start out with straight green dub though, if i can get my hands on some that is... ill try it the complicated way if the flechettes turn out to be too heavy for straight green.

ill keep you posted. cheers,

remco

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.