1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Great video! I also tried the surgical gloves, doesn't work. Thin rubber, but impossible to arrange right.

Small suggestion... how about showing several slingshots set up with the most important rubber types next, including a shot from each one? People love action. Use the youtube insights tool to judge the attention curve. A fantastic tool.

·
Super Moderator
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah Joerg, I have to research the different tools available on You Tube. They have a lot of extra stuff to play with to enhance the video experience. As far as the Surgical gloves go, you don't use them whole,cut the fingers off,open them up into a sheet and then cut strips like you would a regular sheet rubber-a bit shorter. This is the second attempt at this video. The first one You Tube denied-too long. Who Knew? It had to be only 10 minutes. Maybe the next one we'll put in more "Action Sequences"! Fun making these but I do need a better quality camera! Thanks! Flatband

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
That video is very helpfull to the likes of me, ive been shooting slingshots for a lot of years but i was stuck in the past, just shows your never too old to learn, mite have a go with some of that stuff from China, jeff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts