Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess the magic number between 1, one and 1000, one thousand to win a LARGE USPS Priority mail box of o'naturals ready for carving!! I think I got close to 28 in the last box - Sorry but again this is limited to those of the USA - Last day to enter is January 31, 2020....except for the last winner!! Most will be some kind of oak but there might also be some hickory as well of various sizes - I know there are a lot of people who just aren't as fortunate to have the access to hardwood timber as I am so just trying to share the wealth!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,354 Posts
I'll have to sit this one out, I too have access to unlimited forks but the Hickory almost had me jump in. Good luck everyone and great giveaway O.I. !!

Reactions: skarrd

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Well I'm sitting this one out! The winner will be very lucky! Dennis packs the box full of good forks. I'm just waiting for life to slow down a bit so I can start carving on my box!

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Hey I just won two beauties from MIsling. It would be pigish for me to work my magic and win again....so soon! So even tho you guys never had a chance, I think it would be prudent of me to opt out.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.