Slingshots Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

SLING-N-SHOT
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
all the wood from this haul guys is still drying out, but man that stuff has some MAJOR cracks starting to form in it.....I should

have sealed the cut ends, but had no time.

I would love to know what kind of wood it is..........looks like Maple, but doesn't have the grain figuring of it, kinda very

plain grain inside, but is very dense / hard when dry, and still heavy when dry too.......it is prob some kinda ornamental

tree like a lot of landscapers plant.

Registered
all the wood from this haul guys is still drying out, but man that stuff has some MAJOR cracks starting to form in it.....I should

I would love to know what kind of wood it is..........looks like Maple, but doesn't have the grain figuring of it, kinda very

plain grain inside, but is very dense / hard when dry, and still heavy when dry too.......it is prob some kinda ornamental

Possibly ironwood?

SLING-N-SHOT
Discussion Starter · #25 ·

Possibly ironwood?
nah, I think Ironwood is much darker toned, this is bone colored.
@ Treeman identified it as The Tree of Heaven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.