Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. My name is Charles Dias and I´m a newbie slingshot shooter from Brazil. I´m already a powder burgner, airgun shooting and archery apprentice. I bought my very first slingshot last week (handmade wood drango model variation from a brazilian slingshots maker) and a lot of 6mm steel spheres for amno. It´s very nice to be part of this forum. Best regards.

·
SLING-N-SHOT
3,680 Posts
Hi there. My name is Charles Dias and I´m a newbie slingshot shooter from Brazil. I´m already a powder burgner, airgun shooting and archery apprentice. I bought my very first slingshot last week (handmade wood drango model variation from a brazilian slingshots maker) and a lot of 6mm steel spheres for amno. It´s very nice to be part of this forum. Best regards.
Welcome from Loganville, GA Charles....look forward to seeing your contributions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Welcome fellow archery apprentice. There are several members here who practice both archery and slingshots. Some similarities but lots of important differences. I also launch rocks with a shepherd's sling.

looking forward to your posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts