Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Hobby learning to shoot a slingshot.

After watching many YouTube videos and seeing how amazingly accurate it is possible to be with a slingshot I had to give it a try.

Just so people know my avatar is a picture of me at 20yrs old, my favorite picture of me of all times, I was sitting in a canoe on lake Ontario, the blue background is the water of lake Ontario.

I am now 62yrs old and even more handsome B)

Jim - jhm757

·
Super Moderator
6,676 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Hey Jim, I usually get over to Baldwinsville every July. You anywhere near there?
Utica- Rome area, Westmoreland just off exit 32 of NYS Thurway, maybe 45 min from Baldwinsville, They have an air gun event there that I have been to.

Jim - jhm757
Yup, that's what I was referring to. Missed the first two and then went for about 18 years straight. Missed a few here and there lately. Very possible we've crossed paths there! I may be going this coming July.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Hey Jim, I usually get over to Baldwinsville every July. You anywhere near there?
Utica- Rome area, Westmoreland just off exit 32 of NYS Thurway, maybe 45 min from Baldwinsville, They have an air gun event there that I have been to.

Jim - jhm757
Yup, that's what I was referring to. Missed the first two and then went for about 18 years straight. Missed a few here and there lately. Very possible we've crossed paths there! I may be going this coming July.
Are you on GTA forum also?

Jim - Jhm757

·
Registered
2,999 Posts

Jim - jhm757
Are you on GTA forum also?

Jim - Jhm757
I am a member but haven't posted in a very long time. I was there at the beginning of the very first and original yellow forum. Got tired of the same old stuff and a lot of fighting. Been into airguns for about 40 years. Was a serious competitor for a while.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts