Slingshots Forum banner


1206 Views 12 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  THWACK!
Hi, been hanging around for a while now and decided it was time to speek up. Having seen some of the slingshots on here I fancy having a go at making myself one from "multiplex" as it looks good and seems popular. Problem is I am having trouble sourcing any from local timber yards, is it known by any other name?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Try Playwood. Your local Wickes DIY or B&Q should sell that.
Welcome to the forum!
Welcome to the forum
Thanks John, I'll give them a try.
Welcome to the forum!
We call it "plywood" in the states (you know, the united ones?)- but you don't want soft wood, go for Birch or some other hard/dense wood.

Welcome aboard, matey!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.