Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
when i first had my bandsaw i couldn't cut anything out, it took months of practice, but 12 months later and about 1,000 catapults cut out i'v finaly got the hand of it lol, i use a 1/8" wide scroll blade with 14tpi, it works great and makes any turn i wish, all has i can say is keep practicing and you will only get better -- gamekeeper john

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks you very much gamekeeper john. I dont know the mesure of the band , but i ve different size small medium and big . 12 month ... its very long lol . I think I understood that we should cut all at once, especially on curves

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
thanks you very much gamekeeper john. I dont know the mesure of the band , but i ve different size small medium and big . 12 month ... its very long lol . I think I understood that we should cut all at once, especially on curves
well not maybe 12 months lol, i got the hang of it good after about a month of so, but now i'v been using it for about 12 months and its quiet easy to follow any shape, and you're right it is important to cut all at once, the worst thing you can do is stop lol, with a bit of practice and the right blade for the job you can cut any shape you want

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.