1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
855 Posts
Great idea! I love containers of all sorts (must have been a packaging designer in a former life or something
), and this one looks especially cool. I'll have to check one out for myself. Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://www.practicalhacks.com/2009/06/11/how-creative-are-you-identify-a-clever-use-for-this-container/

eclipse or orbit gum bigepaks work great for shot even the bigger stuff like marbles nuts and 1/2" because there are two lids a small one for small shot or a few at a time and a larger flip lid for bigger shot or refilling.

as an added bonus it keeps more plastics out of landfills.

enjoy.
no problem. im already using one that i found and it works great for 3/8" through the small lid and big lid, although i get a few too much at once through the bigger lid. marbles and ceramic pie weights work great too especially since they are more fragile. altoids tins also work but are a bit loud when using steel (i.e. not good for hunting/poaching). im sure lining either container with a piece of felt would silence them to a degree. or one could just use a crown royal bag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts