Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
nice to meet everyone i am a slingshot fanatic and just recently desided to start from scratch and buld my own instead of buying them
Thanks for haveing me ,Shady

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ohh hey sorry people Hrawk told me this is what my welcome should say i didnt know that i couldnt have a mind of my own here so here is hrawks remix of my origenal

"Nice to meet everyone. I am a slingshot noob and a beggar. I have just recently decided to start from scratch and build my own instead of buying them, however I expect everyone to give charity handouts instead of me making an effort or getting a job.
Thanks for having me, Shady"

so this is what hrawk thinks i should have said i dont know what his problem is but i want him to leave me alone

·
Banned
6,287 Posts
Dear Shady,

So I recommended you introducing yourself in the welcome forums so that people get to know you better and see you as an active part of the community which may help in acquiring some scrap rubber. I also suggested you resize that giant signature of yours.

And what was your reply to this ? "Go F**k yourself"

So don't act all surprised and butt hurt when someone returns your lovely sentiment.

To everyone else here on the forums, I am so sorry that someone decided to make this public.

Finally Shady, why not go and edit out your comments and I will do the same. There is no need for either of us to be airing dirty laundry in a public forum.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Dear Shady,

So I recommended you introducing yourself in the welcome forums so that people get to know you better and see you as an active part of the community which may help in acquiring some scrap rubber. I also suggested you resize that giant signature of yours.

So don't act all surprised and butt hurt when someone returns your lovely sentiment.

To everyone else here on the forums, I am so sorry that someone decided to make this public.

Finally Shady, why not go and edit out your comments and I will do the same. There is no need for either of us to be airing dirty laundry in a public forum.
why do you want this removed hrawk did you actually say this to him ?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear Shady,

[/quote]

yess he did he also said some other stuff about me anyway i also dont give a **** and wish he would leave me alone , he's a stuck up little sore loser that only started recently to so i dont care nice to meet you bunnymansp

·
Banned
6,287 Posts
Hi bunnymansp,

Yes I did. Although only in response to being told to "go f**k myself" via PM.

Sorry if you misread that and though I was telling him to "go f**k himself, it was the other way around.

Sad thing is, I just mailed a set of Thera-Gold bands, some Thera-band black, some Dankung tubing and pouch leather as well as an unfinished frame to another forum member as a gift as he was in a similar position to Shady, ie 14 and no job. I was going to send Shady some until I got this response.

Oh well, life goes on.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dear Shady,

[/quote]

here was his original message to me i never spoken to him before this (Hey,

How about actually trying to become part of the community instead of just joining and immediately holding your hand out for charity. That's pretty ****ing wrong or don't you see it ?

How about introducing yourself in the welcome forum?

Thera band is not expensive. Go buy some.

Also what are you compensating for with that giant signature?

"When one person suffers a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people have the same delusion, it's called a religion"

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi bunnymansp,

Yes I did. Although only in response to being told to "go f**k myself" via PM.

Sorry if you misread that and though I was telling him to "go f**k himself, it was the other way around.

Sad thing is, I just mailed a set of Thera-Gold bands, some Thera-band black, some Dankung tubing and pouch leather as well as an unfinished frame to another forum member as a gift as he was in a similar position to Shady, ie 14 and no job. I was going to send Shady some until I got this response.

Oh well, life goes on.

[/quote]

thats cool helping people is awesome and i just suggest you to give it a rest and steer clear of each other but thats totally up to you two ,and on another note i live in the same city as shady ,maybe we could hang sometime bro shoot some birds or targets which ever

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.