Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather was absolutely beautiful on Tuesday, so my two little nieces and I went outside and had a tea party????????????❤ Almost everyone I know drove by???????????? to check us out???????????? At least I didn’t have to wear the funny hat???? Since I’m always promoting A Positive Attitude , I told one couple it was a test project to see how a lemonade stand would work???????????? The girls wanted me to sing with them, and I told them I don’t sing very well. The one niece said just try????, so I made some screeching sounds, and she says, “that’s ok???????? you can just listen ????????????” Gotta Love Em❤❤

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Hahahahahaha !! You probably sing like I do, so we could listen together!

Sorry I couldn't make the Tea Party, I had to work. As far as the Lemonade Stand, I think that's really cool and it's something we don't see much any more. A couple years ago, on my way home from work, I saw a couple girls selling Lemonade and I did a U turn. They were so excited they came running up to my car asking what I wanted.....I gave them $10 and all the change I had. I loved the effort, I just had to reward it.

We don't have kids asking to shovel, mow the lawn or rake leaves. That's something we did if we wanted some spending cash, heck I knew every old person in town!

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
Woooooooo!

Thanks for sharing.

I love tea and parties. hahaha... nit parties so much these days as cookouts, barbeques, dinners...and TEA!

Reactions: Tag
1 - 6 of 6 Posts