Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoyed Winnie starting the “BARK ON” natty competition, so I thought maybe we could have a Show N Tell exhibit. I’m hoping there will be all levels of craftsmanship, from young and not so young ????????‍♂????????. I can guarantee your entries will receive positive feedback. I thought we could try this for the month of January. No set rules,since it’s for the love of slingshots. I sometimes think people feel their craftsmanship isn’t the best. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Thanks Tag “Tom”

·
Amateur
2,568 Posts
So here's one I just banded up last night. Just a simple little fork from a Japanese Privet that I peeled the bark off, let cure, sanded somewhat smooth, added a small brass screw eye for lanyard attachment, and then finished with spray on marine poly. Still working up the courage to try a CA finish, maybe next time... Banded with 1/2 inch straight cut SS Black Latex. Zips these little 9mm clay balls with authority!

jp2.jpg jp3.jpg View attachment 255554 jp1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
made this one up it is a Gopher SS template i have made before,however the others i made were all given awaysometime back,and felt i needed another one,so,Mystery pallet wood board,thought it was oak until i hit it with the polyurethane and it changed colors,red therabands for lighter ammo as it is kinda thin,lol. was fun,shoots 1/4 in pretty zippy,now just need some sunshine

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts