Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoyed Winnie starting the “BARK ON” natty competition, so I thought maybe we could have a Show N Tell exhibit. I’m hoping there will be all levels of craftsmanship, from young and not so young ????????‍♂????????. I can guarantee your entries will receive positive feedback. I thought we could try this for the month of January. No set rules,since it’s for the love of slingshots. I sometimes think people feel their craftsmanship isn’t the best. Nothing could be farther from the truth. Thanks Tag “Tom”

·
Amateur
2,576 Posts
So here's one I just banded up last night. Just a simple little fork from a Japanese Privet that I peeled the bark off, let cure, sanded somewhat smooth, added a small brass screw eye for lanyard attachment, and then finished with spray on marine poly. Still working up the courage to try a CA finish, maybe next time... Banded with 1/2 inch straight cut SS Black Latex. Zips these little 9mm clay balls with authority!

Hand Plant Terrestrial plant Gesture Finger
Plant Gesture Terrestrial plant Finger Tree
View attachment 255554 Hand Gesture Finger Wood Natural foods

Attachments

·
Registered
4,273 Posts
made this one up it is a Gopher SS template i have made before,however the others i made were all given awaysometime back,and felt i needed another one,so,Mystery pallet wood board,thought it was oak until i hit it with the polyurethane and it changed colors,red therabands for lighter ammo as it is kinda thin,lol. was fun,shoots 1/4 in pretty zippy,now just need some sunshine

Attachments

1 - 20 of 46 Posts