Slingshots Forum banner

No competition, no prize, just fun through January 2019

4K views 76 replies 16 participants last post by  skarrd 
#1 ·
The winter months drive me ???? bonkers, and it's a short drive. I want to thank Slingnerd and MattWalt for starting a sling build in the upcoming year. I know for a fact there are several talented craftsman in this Forum, so I wonder if during the month of January craftsman could show their home made slingshots. I will post this on January 1st, and if it continues into Spring that's fine. The only rule is, There isn't any???????? Grandpa Grumpy makes some cool Natural slingshots.
This is not meant to be a competition, just fun

#13 ·
Hmm,thought i had already posted here for this contest,brain fart i guess,lol. anyway here is what i have been working on this month,couple i started before Jan. but just finishedthe past week or so.

Attachments

#15 ·
Those are awesome Skard The bottom one looks great!!!! What did you make it out of?
the bottom one was a piece of 1/2 in cutting board from a store I worked at,the switched all their cutting boards to 3/4 in [OSHA?] and were just throwing out the 1/2 inchers,i managed to grab a couple and have made several SS with it,wish I had a bunch more

#26 ·
Here’s a couple progress pics of my Gingko peg head project. I’m feeling my way along, but i guess I’m happy so far. This is the first time I’ve worked with Gingko. I recommend it if you ever have the opportunity.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.