Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only reason I am posting this is to make sure that I am not receiving replies to my personal messages I have sent due to a glitch in the system, or various other reasons. I don’t want anyone to think Im avoiding them for any reason. I don’t expect answers, I just like to in one way or another make people feel better about things in general.

·
Premium Member
11,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just don’t want anyone to think Im ignoring them. I also know people are busy and don’t have time to respond. I just don’t like it if I assume things, so to make sure there is no glitch in the system, I just thought I would ask

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
The only reason I am posting this is to make sure that I am not receiving replies to my personal messages I have sent due to a glitch in the system, or various other reasons. I don't want anyone to think Im avoiding them for any reason. I don't expect answers, I just like to in one way or another make people feel better about things in general.
Actually Tag i sent you a PM a few weeks back and didnt get a reply in a week or so. So i eventually erased it as i like things tidy so i erase and generally clean up often when done on my computer.

No big deal i was just thanking you for your wanting to friend me is all.

·
See The Target
21,908 Posts
Tom I sent you a response after your last message and didn't get a response . No biggy . I just figured you were too busy with the holidays and all . Hope your doing well . You may need to go to your profile and set the alert for messages function .

Reactions: Tag
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.