Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,891 Posts
If you are hitting a 2" target nearly half the time from 10m, you are off to a pretty good start. I hope you enjoy. Lots of good experience here for how to improve. I have found cross dom eye shooting to be entirely doable (a long story that starts with nuns "fixing" my left handedness). In the end I think there are two base rules for improving, 1) practice, practice, and more practice, and 2) keeping it fun so you stay engaged and are motivated to return to #1.

This is a great obsession and there is a ton of experience here to be picked, hope you enjoy!

·
Super Moderator
1,891 Posts
I hold my slingshot in my right hand with my left eye dominant. My right hand is dominant and some say this is an incorrect way of shooting but find what suits you the best.
Yeah well, when he was up and coming the experts all said that while he was a fine player and all but that Wayne Gretzky wasn't fast enough to make it in the pro's.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.