Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,191 Posts
Post nominations for the slingshot of the month for April here! Potential nominees must be custom slingshots created in April. Be sure to post a picture of it. we will create a poll where everyone can vote in the first week of May. Remember, you can only nominate one.

The prizes for the winner (from our very generous vendors) will be announced soon!

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
Thanks Jeff!

I was about to nominate Flatband's "Full Blown Ergo". It's probably the most beautiful fork I have ever seen. The fantastic Spalted Sweet Gum cut into an ergonomic fork and finished well takes some beating. I can't believe it hasn't been nominated yet. I decided against it only because he already has a fork nominated.

I was also inspired by Wingshooter's Douglas Fir. I love the chevron pattern and classic fork; it's a beaut.

[Pic attachment not allowed by forum]

But as I wrote in the thread, I think Martin's Gift is pretty much ideal. I'd like to nominate that if Aaron says it qualifies. Failing that, the Douglas Fir.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
I nominate Day Hiker's new "Fitted Natural"

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.