Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
Post nominations for the slingshot of the month for April here! Potential nominees must be custom slingshots created in April. Be sure to post a picture of it. we will create a poll where everyone can vote in the first week of May. Remember, you can only nominate one.

The prizes for the winner (from our very generous vendors) will be announced soon!

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, the rules have been changed. I don't want anyone to feel left out, so Vendors can be included. I am resetting this thread for a fresh start.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
well I nominate Flatbands NSA apple again then....

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thanks Jim,
All I wanted was to show everyone my work and hope they enjoyed it as I did. This is definitely a bonus!

As I said your latest slingshots deserves to be nominated as well.

I nominate Jim's Pocket Brazilian Birdseye.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
Thanks Jeff!

I was about to nominate Flatband's "Full Blown Ergo". It's probably the most beautiful fork I have ever seen. The fantastic Spalted Sweet Gum cut into an ergonomic fork and finished well takes some beating. I can't believe it hasn't been nominated yet. I decided against it only because he already has a fork nominated.

I was also inspired by Wingshooter's Douglas Fir. I love the chevron pattern and classic fork; it's a beaut.

[Pic attachment not allowed by forum]

But as I wrote in the thread, I think Martin's Gift is pretty much ideal. I'd like to nominate that if Aaron says it qualifies. Failing that, the Douglas Fir.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I'll second ZDP's Black Silk. That thing is awesome.

·
Registered
87 Posts
This slingshot has been nominated already. But, I just wanted to get a picture of it up here. I am NOT nominating it even though it is a sexy slingshot.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
I nominate Day Hiker's new "Fitted Natural"

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
4 Posts
The slingshots from Joerg, Jim, and Flatband are realy nice

I dont know how this works, but i realy like this one begause of the nice wood, shape and all the work that was needed to make this.
So i nominate this slingshot made by Jim.

Hand Wood Finger Gesture Thumb

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts