Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your nominations for the Slingshot Of The Month for August here! Potential nominees must be custom slingshots created in August. Be sure to post a picture of the one you are nominating. We will create a poll where everyone can vote later this month. Remember, you can only nominate one!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
This time, Dan left us no choice.

I nominate, with great enthusiasm, one of the most beautiful, unique slingshot designs I have ever encountered.

Scallops!

It makes me proud to be a witness of the birthing... only at slingshotforum.com!

Jörg
the metal scallops was just made... dosent that make in un elligable?

i will vote for smittys #1 slingshot

he did an amazing job

·
Premium Member
3,427 Posts
(D)Evan,

There were several made in resin before the end of the month and the thread basically ran for the month of August, with a few people saying they wanted to nominate it that month. I don't mind when it is deemed to have been made really, unless Martin plans to make a slingshot in September, in which case I made it in August!

Oh, and I do like Smitty's slingshot and I already have an order for one paid up.

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,414 Posts
I say the Scallops design presentation and the first functional real slingshots got presented in August, so this is a legitimate candidate.
Aye.

·
1,414 Posts
I nominate Darrell's wonderful Pickle Fork Shooter.

·
Super Moderator
7,048 Posts
I LOVE Smitty's Slingshot! Scallops is also magnificent. ( Why does this forum have so many skilled people?) It makes it so difficult to choose! Well, since I own Smitty's, I'll have to give it the nod. It is really something! Flatband

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
That scallop slingshot cast in polished any metal is some kind of beautiful to behold.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Scallops in polished metal indeed!!!!! Way Cool!!!!

·
1,414 Posts
I think the winner of this month may have already been decided!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.