Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your nominations for the Slingshot Of The Month for June here! Potential nominees must be custom slingshots created in June. Be sure to post a picture of the one you are nominating. We will create a poll where everyone can vote on July 12th. Remember, you can only nominate one!

·
Premium Member
2,177 Posts
Well ive just been though all the slingshots made last month, and this is going to be one of the best months, there is a lot of brill slingshots, but i,m going to have to pick one of Martins again, i think his work is fantastic,
its this on, cheers jeff

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Creo que éste mes estuvo muy nutrido de muy bonitas piezas. y además de estar de acuerdo con las que hasta ahora han propuesto, quiero aventar a las pedradas ésta hermosa obra del BB:

Estarán buenos los cocolazos ...jejeje!

I believe that this one month was very nourished of very pretty pieces. and besides being in agreement with that until now they have proposed, I want to throw to pedradas this one beautiful work of the BB:

the blows will be good... jejeje!

Chepo

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
I second the nomination for Ray's Midnight Blue!!! I think it is quite unique and a great use of new materials.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
I'm in for Papa's Starship. Best piece of wood working i've seen in awhile! Flatband

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
I love PTL's work, but this time it just has to be the slingxbow.

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Hey, I missed Ray's "Midnight Blue". That is one cool frame. This month is really gonna be something. So many great frames! Flatband

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Im nominating Smitty's chunky bamboo shooter,although it was a close call with the starship an amazing peice of work.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts