Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im getting 1 to 2 inch groups with premier 14.3 pellets and the same with jsb slugs, gun seems to like them both, its the shooter that diesn not convince
Amazing gun for the price, its right up there with my friends FX wildcat, the Kalibr Cricket, and the P15, i mean accuracy wise
That’s nice! Do you have a compressor?
Compressor is getting here next week!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I was trying to get an airgun a couple of years ago but then covid hit then their was riots and all sorts of other crap that led to airguns being considered guns in Illinois so now I have to drive to another state to get one. Nice airgun by the way.
Come on over to MO man, we will sell ya anything you want.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, I've seen video of this gun shooting .5 moa! Seems to like the heavier stuff, guys shooting lights-out with 18.3s. Amazing for $400- (y)

Which compressor was your choice?
i got one of the chinese compressors, pretty good for the price, Tuxing brand, works quite well, fills the tank fairly quickly, it came highly reccommended by fellow shooters

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bimbo, hate to pester but might you have the model # on that Tuxing?
No such thing as pestering a fellow slinger, most of us are here to help out.

You can check them out here

i bought it along with a shooter friend, so we paid half each, about 130 bucks, well worth it.
We were told it's not a commercial use compressor, which means it can fill a tank maybe 4 or 5 times a day, and you have to keep checking on the temp. but that is well over what we use on a shooting session, my little rifle can shoot almost 90 shots per fill, so its really not a big deal, we both shoot about 150 rounds per session.

If you are getting one, i reccomend gettin the adapter so you can plug it in on any outlet around your house, it's kind of a hassle to wire it to your car battery, but thats about the only inconvenient i found about it, we got the converter sepparately.

Hope this helps!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts