Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres a shot i wanted to do, i suspended a bottle cap directly in the shooting line of my camara, the bottle caps is actualy smaller than the lense on my fuji film video camara, i shot the bottle cap with a 9mm steel ball, you only get one try at a shot like this, if it was a couple of mm either way i would have took my camara out, -- gamekeeper john

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Yep that's how i upgraded me phone, and plan haha... this phone isn't quite the same but. Thesis where would put a frowning yellow face...

·
U.S.N. Retired
433 Posts
Great shot! When the wind started blowing the cap around I was sure your camera was toast

·
Resigned
1,071 Posts
Yikes that good shooting,Mind you if you had missed the cap we would never have known-You wouldnt have a camera to show the vid.

·
"Mighty Can Smiter"
4,302 Posts
Great shot, but I would be lying if I said I did have a slight desire to see a camera hit
... not that I wish damage on your property or anything, I just thought it would be cool to see.

LGD

·
Super Moderator
10,990 Posts
Soooo, how many cameras did you go through before getting it to come out??

Just kidding! Great shot.

Cheers ...... Charles

·
Registered
106 Posts
Great shot. Kinda caught myself wondering if you had gotten a new camera and this was the way you were getting rid of the old one maybe.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts