1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,518 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,287 Posts
I've had one for a few years, it doesn't get much love but I'm getting it out again! They were brought up here quite a few times. The tips are fine the way they are, they shouldn't need sanding.
I know two good boys in my household that would love these to pieces.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
I have one of those, makes a tough frame.
Thanks for posting. It looks like you have an original flat style Wishbone Nylabone. The pics that I posted above show a bendy/curvy ergonomic Wishbone Nylabone. The ergo should allow for a straight wrist hold like a Wingshooter or Chinese ergo steel frame. I'm guessing that Nylabones are made from nylon so a dog can't break them into sharp pieces.

Warning - If the Nylabone becomes your EDC then you have to watch out for neighborhood dogs clinging to your pocket....lol.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I'm afraid if I shot with one of those it would give my dog the idea that all slingshots are tasty chew toys.

·
Slingshot Warrior
1,306 Posts
I have one of those, makes a tough frame.
Thanks for posting. It looks like you have an original flat style Wishbone Nylabone. The pics that I posted above show a bendy/curvy ergonomic Wishbone Nylabone. The ergo should allow for a straight wrist hold like a Wingshooter or Chinese ergo steel frame. I'm guessing that Nylabones are made from nylon so a dog can't break them into sharp pieces.

Warning - If the Nylabone becomes your EDC then you have to watch out for neighborhood dogs clinging to your pocket....lol.
You are correct, I have the original flat Nyla-bone and yes it looks better on the curve.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.