Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Resigned
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have come to the conclusion that I have been making to many slingshots, and not shooting enough lately. I had an hours plinking in the garden this morning, and could not hit the broad side of a barn. time to put away the tools and shoot some more I think.

I have several to make for other people, but other than that I think I will concentrate on my shooting. This will be the last one I make for myself for a while.

Martin.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Very, very nice!

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Jeepers, it's hard to say which of your creations is the best, they are all so outstanding.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
EXCELLENT as always!!!

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
That's very nice. I have a micarta fork on the go for Perry right now.

·
Resigned
946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like the finish you can get with micarta, what I dont like is the dust. No way would I work this stuff without a mask.
Martin.

·
Registered
87 Posts
All of your slingshots are incredible works of art. But I'm also happy to hear that your going to improve your shooting. Just try not to get a fork hit on one of your awesome cattys.

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Cuando ví que proponían tu horqueta para éste mes, me dije... Aaaaaah! caray ésta no la ví. y raudo y velóz busqué tu tema y ya miré tan chula pieza Martin.

Y te digo algo... ?

No creo que soportes mucho tiempo sin crear tan magnificas piezas canijo.

Un abrazo!

When I saw that they proposed your fork for this one month, I said myself… Aaaaaah! caray this one I did not see it. and raudo and quick I looked for your subject and I already watched so insolent piece Martin. And I say something to you…? I do not believe that supports long time without creating so superb pieces canijo. A hug!

Chepo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts