Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Good vid PB, unfortunately your head was blocking the hand you're using to simulate a good fork. Your release looked properly nuanced and your follow through sounded okay...
My fat head always in the way 😂 I need a tripod I guess what it comes down to . I just trying use a rock that was there . Thanks !

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@B. Terrier
Interesting style BTW. Probably call it TTF frameless, Through The Fingers.
This hand position was inspired by that aussie guy...think his channel is called "my slingshot obsession" if memory serves me.

He does a unique wrap around and over the wrist, then a twist over his thumb and index finger...pretty interesting take on frameless. So I adapted that to what felt natural to me and this is where I landed for now.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
This hand position was inspired by that aussie guy...think his channel is called "my slingshot obsession" if memory serves me.

He does a unique wrap around and over the wrist, then a twist over his thumb and index finger...pretty interesting take on frameless. So I adapted that to what felt natural to me and this is where I landed for now.
Yeah, I do recall seeing his shooting style.
Bloody Aussies, they're nearly as bad as those Canadians at showing their strangeness. (y)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts