Slingshots Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Thanks for the review Guys... I'm glad you're all enjoying the slingshots... I had a lot of fun designing and shooting the prototypes over the last few months and am glad you're all being able to do the same with the finished pieces now!
I have yet to get one, but it is on my mind to do so.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Mine came about a week ago. The Tag feels great in the hand and no issues getting it on target. Bill is kind enough to send it already banded, but they were way too short for my PFS style of shooting. I'll put those bands on something else, and I have my BSB 0.45mm on this one.

Thanks Bill. Great G10 frame as a great price. And it shoots good too!

Photograph White Gesture Art Snapshot

Attachments

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Mine came about a week ago. The Tag feels great in the hand and no issues getting it on target. Bill is kind enough to send it already banded, but they were way too short for my PFS style of shooting. I'll put those bands on something else, and I have my BSB 0.45mm on this one.

attachicon.gif
Feb 15 No 53.JPG
Going from six years of TBG to white BSB was like getting electricity turned on in a house. The white is like a chalk line to the target. It does not slow down enough in the mid-Atlantic cold to pull me off target.

·
Registered
7,077 Posts

attachicon.gif
Feb 15 No 53.JPG
All our mail is behind cause of the storm here,but its getting here

·
Registered
7,077 Posts
TAG got here today already banded with the orange bands i like a Lot,not sure what they are,and a bag of 5/16s steels,fits the hand nicely and shoot awesome,green can was the 5/16s ,brown can was 3/8s steels,got on target quickly,smoothly,now just need a sunny day to compare the other 2 slim waisted ones-Mr.Pickles and SS PFS :)

Attachments

41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.