Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
2,950 Posts
every year I say I want to go but it always seems like something comes up....so this year I'm not going to plan on anything then if it doesn't work out I wont feel bad.

· No other shooting sport compares.
6,283 Posts
I would love to go. I have been wanting to go for years but last year I had a kid in the hospital and the year before that something else came up. I will do my best but who knows. Is it still in April?

· Super Moderator
7,206 Posts
I just got off the phone with Patty and we are starting to get things rolling for the shoot-and yes the June dates7-8-9- are firm. It will be a blast as always and hopefully some new faces will be present too! Ammo will be flying and bands will be breaking ( along with cans paper and any other thing that we grown up kids may deem as a target! COOL! Flatband

· Super Moderator
7,206 Posts
Bring it Dan, we'll find a place to blow it all up!!!!

Reactions: All Buns Glazing

· Registered
904 Posts
Since a lot of our members are involved with other weapons on this forum. Some post some amazing feats with such weapons ( Bows, Blowguns) I believe that some "Side line" events would be fun.

Blowguns,Bows,Slingshots share shooting/aiming dynamics and all are great "cross trainers"

I'm sure we can come up with some interesting targets and good clean competition. I bet we can find a swinging tennis ball or such.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.