Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Premium Member
7,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the official "Watcha Gonna Shoot at the ECST?" post :). If you're not sure yet (or if you're going to give a bunch of them a go), you can post your finalists. Or if it's a North Korea-style secret then I'll guess we'll all have to wait.

I'll be shooting my OD green G10 Performance Catapults SPS. Like last year, I'll probably just bring this one and a natural for the "Dennis the Menace" rock shooting comp. Haven't picked the nat yet, I'll have to figure it out here sometime.

I'm leaning towards shooting with flats this year. I did fixed tubes my first year and looped tubes last year and at the Nationals. If I do run flats they'll be tied on "Tab Style" because that's by far my favorite attachment style.

Bicycle part Tool Font Hand tool Metal

So, what's it gonna be? :drinkup:

Attachments

· Registered
4,536 Posts
Not fully decided yet. Narrowing down which one to shoot. Either of two designs for most shooting but it is more a matter of which one of the particular design. Much like you MJ, which SPS you chose to shoot.

· Registered
350 Posts
MJ,
Interesting post brother! Yea im very much content with smittys design just because its easy on my wrist. I dont seem to find a regular slingshot comfortable to turn it all the way to 90 degrees. Smitty design takes that pressure of and puts my hand in a natural position. Atleast for me. Others i have given it to have not found it such. My first few shots with smitty hit targets right away so i never went back to anything else. I have not shot anything else. im a firm believer in one slingshot, one band and one pouch. I have over 50 slingshots and yet i shoot only one. Others I shoot for fun.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.