Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellas, it's the first of Dec. I have been working on a couple of forks. (nothing like you pros)
I want to make a gift to a veteran for Xmas.
If you know of a vet that might be interested starting a new hobby, or maybe a little down on cash etc. let me know.
What I need from you is an address to send to. Might be better to send it to you and you forward it. That way his address won't get out to the public.
If I can, I'll band it up in whatever fashion that you deem suitable, even send some ammo.

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
I am inspired. And I will get something something going for Jan.

Some vet some where is going to be getting a Merry gift.

"not like you pros." We know better SJAaz. You're not tricking us...thatbis Oct. stuff.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

"not like you pros." We know better SJAaz. You're not tricking us...that bis Oct. stuff.
Pat didn't we speak of a group of guys close to you. Vets that might be happy to get something? If so, I'll mail to you. You can throw yours in with mine.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

"not like you pros." We know better SJAaz. You're not tricking us...that bis Oct. stuff.
Pat didn't we speak of a group of guys close to you. Vets that might be happy to get something? If so, I'll mail to you. You can throw yours in with mine.
Mp.. Talked to the Grand highly exalted supreme PooPaw of the Am. Legion. He said all his men were old and just wanted to shoot the bull. But he said that the VFW group has a bar (my kind of crowd) and a lot of the younger guys go there to drink.
I'll go down there and talk to them, maybe I found a home for some slings. I'll keep you posted.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts