Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Hello folk!

I was busy with illustration work. But now I find bit time to craft something from wood.

Main frame is laminated with olive wood and wenge pieces. Sanded town to 2000 grit, polished with paste and oiled with linseed oil.

Hopefully you like it.

Cheers your Sharker

Attachments

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey, thank you guys :)

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you very much for good words :)

·
Premium Member
1,371 Posts
I'd like to say that I get how hard something like this might be to make but the reality is that I don't. This craftmanship is off the charts. Rounded with sharp angles and flat surfaces, laminated core, spalted, drilled and add-on wood. This demonstrates an amazing artistic vision and unbelievable workmanship. I don't think I have ever seen a finer slingshot.

Just saying.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'd like to say that I get how hard something like this might be to make but the reality is that I don't. This craftmanship is off the charts. Rounded with sharp angles and flat surfaces, laminated core, spalted, drilled and add-on wood. This demonstrates an amazing artistic vision and unbelievable workmanship. I don't think I have ever seen a finer slingshot.

Just saying.
I like this very much, what you just saying. Its very interesting for me - combined different wood types together. Look how contrast play together.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts