Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings lads, beautiful Saturday here. Sunny 73F outside.... don't know what I'm doing sitting behind a computer but I've been meaning to get this up. A new shooter I've made just for myself. I made one similar a while back and just had to make one for ME. It is nice and slim/pocketable! I decided to use woods similar to my "fancy butt" slingshot because they looked so well together!

Woods are:
Bacote, yellowheart/teak/yellowheart/paduak.

I have it banded with some double tapered 3/4 to 5/8in Theraband Black with length for butterfly.
Thanks for watching and as always....

Thanks for the constant inspiration this forum is able to provide

Wood Gesture Finger Nail Thumb
Terrestrial plant Plant Finger Thumb Flowering plant

Wood Human body Wood stain String instrument accessory Hardwood
Wood Trunk Natural material Wood stain Artifact

Attachments

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Wow, Toon!! that is really gorgeous. i love the way you blended all the colors and kept original shape. Very nice!

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot LVO, I appreciate it! No big palmswells to get stuck in the pocket : ) and DH, thanks buddy!

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Thanks Parnell and Ruthie! Rayshot, I knew you'd recognize this!
good to see ya : ) hope all is well. and thanks for the kind words Northerner, your basic ergo pdf was the first caddy design I ever tried back in the day, you rock dude.
and Sofreto, Thanks buddy! mucho thanks

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
This is PERFECTION, I say!!!!

Such a nice design, slim and smooth. The choice of woods is cheerful!! Amazing my friend ...You're such a Master

Q

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh Q! You really know how to make a man feel nice!
Para me chamar de mestre, você deve primeiro chamar-se um!

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Very nice contrast, basic and functional design, I liked, good job buddy bug

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
gracias reece and the great chepo, it doesn't get more basic a shape than that! love this little guy! thanks

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Marvelous! You have an enviable talent, Brandon. Unique too.
Knowing mice elf personally I can attest to the need to check your shoes often. This is not one of those times.

·
Registered
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mrpaint, good question!
I didn't put it on this one. Gotta rely on another peep for the laser time. Can't always jump on it when I finish a caddy. I didn't put any lasting finish on this one, just light oil. It will gladly take a wood burning tool or laser in the future. And Joe, what a nice thing to say! U rock

·
Registered
432 Posts
Mrpaint, good question!
I didn't put it on this one. Gotta rely on another peep for the laser time. Can't always jump on it when I finish a caddy. I didn't put any lasting finish on this one, just light oil. It will gladly take a wood burning tool or laser in the future. And Joe, what a nice thing to say! U rock
Did not know you were having it done with a laser, no wonder it looked so clean on your others!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts