Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings lads, beautiful Saturday here. Sunny 73F outside.... don't know what I'm doing sitting behind a computer but I've been meaning to get this up. A new shooter I've made just for myself. I made one similar a while back and just had to make one for ME. It is nice and slim/pocketable! I decided to use woods similar to my "fancy butt" slingshot because they looked so well together!

Woods are:
Bacote, yellowheart/teak/yellowheart/paduak.

I have it banded with some double tapered 3/4 to 5/8in Theraband Black with length for butterfly.
Thanks for watching and as always....

Thanks for the constant inspiration this forum is able to provide

Wood Gesture Finger Nail Thumb
Terrestrial plant Plant Finger Thumb Flowering plant

Wood Human body Wood stain String instrument accessory Hardwood
Wood Trunk Natural material Wood stain Artifact

Attachments

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Thanks Parnell and Ruthie! Rayshot, I knew you'd recognize this!
good to see ya : ) hope all is well. and thanks for the kind words Northerner, your basic ergo pdf was the first caddy design I ever tried back in the day, you rock dude.
and Sofreto, Thanks buddy! mucho thanks

·
Registered
5,063 Posts
This is PERFECTION, I say!!!!

Such a nice design, slim and smooth. The choice of woods is cheerful!! Amazing my friend ...You're such a Master

Q

·
Registered
5,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mrpaint, good question!
I didn't put it on this one. Gotta rely on another peep for the laser time. Can't always jump on it when I finish a caddy. I didn't put any lasting finish on this one, just light oil. It will gladly take a wood burning tool or laser in the future. And Joe, what a nice thing to say! U rock

·
Registered
425 Posts
Mrpaint, good question!
I didn't put it on this one. Gotta rely on another peep for the laser time. Can't always jump on it when I finish a caddy. I didn't put any lasting finish on this one, just light oil. It will gladly take a wood burning tool or laser in the future. And Joe, what a nice thing to say! U rock
Did not know you were having it done with a laser, no wonder it looked so clean on your others!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.