Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember the slapper?

DSCF1618.JPG

Well, my girls little lad really enjoys watching me shoot, and she keeps asking me if I could make one for him. So I thought, what kind of ss would be easiest for a 6yo to shoot?
Light bands, small, light-weight pouch, light ammo, and nice wide ttf natural which is easy to aim. So I took the slapper ( ss, not my girl-friend! ) and turned it into a cut down version

DSCF1649.JPG

Problem is, its so fun to shoot with light bands and ammo, I want it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. It is a great shooter, I tried it out before oiling it, you know to make sure it works and all that, with 8mm lead at about 5m, I was hitting the can almost every shot! And because its got such light bands, theres no arm aches, so its just pure fun!
I'm gonna have to find me another fork like this...

·
Premium Member
714 Posts
very nice re-design, looks like he will have fun with that one! Just remember to share now!!!

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Remember the slapper?

View attachment 17752

Well, my girls little lad really enjoys watching me shoot, and she keeps asking me if I could make one for him. So I thought, what kind of ss would be easiest for a 6yo to shoot?
Light bands, small, light-weight pouch, light ammo, and nice wide ttf natural which is easy to aim. So I took the slapper ( ss, not my girl-friend! ) and turned it into a cut down version

View attachment 17753

Problem is, its so fun to shoot with light bands and ammo, I want it!!
It looks great and you made the little man happy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts