Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,877 Posts
I constantly get asked how can I be happy shooting one type of slingshot. My answer is I can hit whatever I aim at . Get between 1500 and 1800 shots on a set of tubes. Can change tube sets in 10 seconds. It's comfortable in my hand. What more do you want.? And I do shoot 2 slingshots daily. The SPS with tubes and Dan Hoods Stealth Shot with flats. Have no desire to shoot anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
4513ce062e84518c4895a73ba1b7c39c.jpg

·
Neophyte
2,006 Posts
I must admit I chuckle a bit when someone asks if you have even tried another frame. Then you post some pictures of a small portion of your collection, which is impressive I must say. Yup he has tried a few, lol :)

·
Premium Member
3,877 Posts
I must admit I chuckle a bit when someone asks if you have even tried another frame. Then you post some pictures of a small portion of your collection, which is impressive I must say. Yup he has tried a few, lol :)
I laugh when I'm asked that question. They don't know how many years I've been shooting and how many slingshots I've been through to find what I've settled on. When I get comfortable with something I stick to it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I constantly get asked how can I be happy shooting one type of slingshot. My answer is I can hit whatever I aim at . Get between 1500 and 1800 shots on a set of tubes. Can change tube sets in 10 seconds. It's comfortable in my hand. What more do you want.? And I do shoot 2 slingshots daily. The SPS with tubes and Dan Hoods Stealth Shot with flats. Have no desire to shoot anything else.
14+ months one frame design here, consistency keeps improving.

·
Premium Member
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
14+ months one frame design here, consistency keeps improving.
yea once you find your frame and band set it's smooth sailing from there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts