Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
the core is english oak, the spacers are brass, the scales are santos rose, the pommel and tips are macassar ebony, the palmswell and tip accents are olive root ball... oh and there is a small olive root spacer in the handle too (if you look real close)

the finish is tung oil

my favourite so far!!! http://www.facebook....76157325&type=1

Attachments

·
Over 9001 Warning Points!
2,089 Posts
I see you've come around to the linseed oil dark side

Reactions: Setarip

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Excellent mate,that is amazing,g10 saleos Mmmmmmmmm !
yeah... you know the mini BFB i made, he wants a matching Sal!! G10 sling... gonna be pretty pimp

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Excellent mate,that is amazing,g10 saleos Mmmmmmmmm !
yeah... you know the mini BFB i made, he wants a matching Sal!! G10 sling... gonna be pretty pimp
[/quote]I had my saleos out tonight shredding pepsi cans ,hard to miss with that bad boy.
[/quote]

Yeaaaaaah Boi

·
Super Moderator
6,538 Posts
Andy, you rocked that frame Buddy! That thing reeks of beauty! You should be very proud of yourself creating something as good looking as that slingshot! Flatband

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Andy, you rocked that frame Buddy! That thing reeks of beauty! You should be very proud of yourself creating something as good looking as that slingshot! Flatband
Thank you Sir!!

There is about 6 weeks on/off in this frame, the beauty is in the accents that was a gift from my friend in the Olive Root Ball

Proud would be an understatement... the sling alone is nice, the holes/grooves are so imperfect but all hand milled!! i think if it was done by machine it would have never been the same

·
Premium Member
4,187 Posts
Now I don't know what to think, if you are better at making knives or slingshots.....yeah, sure, both!
Great work Andy, keep on doing mate, you're working a lot and making very nice stuff.
Cheers
Bob

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Now I don't know what to think, if you are better at making knives or slingshots.....yeah, sure, both!
Great work Andy, keep on doing mate, you're working a lot and making very nice stuff.
Cheers
Bob
Thank you Sir, I think my time will come when the blades are perfected and i start laminating the handles

1 - 20 of 37 Posts