Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope nobody is offended with the photos that are posted in the top banner of the forum that are not Slingshot related.I was making a album to attache to my profile and must have read something wrong or didn't do something or klick something because after I hit the post button eveything was there in the banner.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I hope nobody is offended with the photos that are posted in the top banner of the forum that are not Slingshot related.I was making a album to attache to my profile and must have read something wrong or didn't do something or klick something because after I hit the post button eveything was there in the banner.
I'm sure everyone will be mesmerized by them

·
Registered
84 Posts
i agree with akmslingshots, those are some serious works of art, no one can complain about something so beautiful.

Reactions: akmslingshots

·
Premium Member
5,252 Posts
offended? more like in awe!

·
Cogito Ergo Armatum Sum
1,014 Posts
Actually, yes, I am offended. That I don't have the talent to produce something that outstanding, that Is. And Jealous and several other adjectives, but that has nothing to do with your posting being a bad thing.

As a matter of fact I'd like to be the first person to publicly request that you send me a pm so that we can discuss the possibility of getting you to decorate a slingshot for me like that, or making one for me outright. At least unless somebody else types faster than I do.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
As a matter of fact I'd like to be the first person to publicly request that you send me a pm so that we can discuss the possibility of getting you to decorate a slingshot for me like that, or making one for me outright. At least unless somebody else types faster than I do.
I typed faster

seriously, I cant believe anyone could take offence to those pictures... I would imagine one could spend hours looking at them if they were sat on a table in front of you

·
Cogito Ergo Armatum Sum
1,014 Posts
I typed faster

seriously, I cant believe anyone could take offence to those pictures... I would imagine one could spend hours looking at them if they were sat on a table in front of you
[/quote]

Nice try , but I already got the pm :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts