Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was curious about the orange 1632 sold on AliExpress bc it was priced significantly lower than the red or amber that Dankung sells for $8.60.

My batch of orange arrived 12 days after ordering which is amazing. They add 80 cents to the price (shipping?) so the total was $5.78 for 10m. I ran it thru my fingers and it seems fine, plus subjectively, I like the nice change to light orange from dark red. (It's lighter than the pic).

I have just the right orange and black Capuchin for this tubing - my Harley Monkey.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/group/Slingshot/428215_251579314.html?spm=2114.12010612.0.0.1f767eebiZRymL

Attachments

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The AliExpress dealer for that orange 1632 tubing "cannot deliver to Canada". All their products show this statement.
That's bizarre ... they surely can find Canada on a map, it's hard to miss. Do you think it's temporary?

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
The AliExpress dealer for that orange 1632 tubing "cannot deliver to Canada". All their products show this statement.
That's bizarre ... they surely can find Canada on a map, it's hard to miss. Do you think it's temporary?
It says the same thing this morning. I'm guessing that it's a temporary and wise measure because of the Canada Post strike. Parcels have been delayed since the strike started and the Chinese company doesn't want to pay back to the customer for a parcel that will likely arrive after the strike. Canada Post recently announced that they were not accepting any more foreign packages. Apparently there are hundreds of trailers filled with packages. The postal workers were legislated back to work today so things should slowly get back to normal.

·
aka CYBORG
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Does it shoot the same as DK 1632
It seems to perform exactly the same, color and cost are what's different. Too soon to tell about longevity, but I'm guessing that also will be the same.

·
OldMiser
3,543 Posts
Well this is good too know with AliExpress as too the 1632 tubing they offer.....so now if all goes well with is tubing

offer & seems too hold up well...that's a real bargin......the colour is just a pigment added to the process....

thanks for sharing..ya got a couple of sweet lookin shooter's there....

akaOldmiser

1 - 14 of 14 Posts