Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received the OTT Trueblood and wow… Joey has a preternatural ability to put the best comfortable sculpts on a slimline shape. It somehow looks substantial with sinewy flows even though it is only 3/8" thick. The offset grip is angled just right for me and this frame demonstrates perfectly how we don't need chunky swells for good ergonomics.

It holds comfortably and is easy to shoot accurately - didn't need many shots to know it is good and will only get better with familiarity. On top of that, it is perfectly pocketable, super rigid, weatherproof and looks totally ninja! Heck, I like this a lot... Brilliant design! Hats off to the maker!

f6e3db12251a6e729ace4ddf7eb122e8.jpg

·
Registered
4,891 Posts
Just received the OTT Trueblood and wow… Joey has a preternatural ability to put the best comfortable sculpts on a slimline shape. It somehow looks substantial with sinewy flows even though it is only 3/8" thick. The offset grip is angled just right for me and this frame demonstrates perfectly how we don't need chunky swells for good ergonomics.

It holds comfortably and is easy to shoot accurately - didn't need many shots to know it is good and will only get better with familiarity. On top of that, it is perfectly pocketable, super rigid, weatherproof and looks totally ninja! Heck, I like this a lot... Brilliant design! Hats off to the maker!

f6e3db12251a6e729ace4ddf7eb122e8.jpg
Hey brother !!! .. so glad your loving the J5 team !!! . Thank you very much for the awesome words! You definitely have a way with words bud ... and I agree .. a slimline frame is just as comfy as a thick bulky frame .. if it has the right curves!! ;) .. much love and respect !

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts