Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie and am very hooked on slingshots. I have purchased a few slingshots from Amazon, and the Scout LT from Simpleshot.
I'm currently looking at Snipersling for my next purchase. I prefer to shoot TTF. I hold the frame in my right hand and my anchor point in with my left hand. I have read thru this Forum Newbie Glossary and as my understanding from my description on my holding preferences. I am a left handed shooter.
OK so my over thinking and question is...
When ordering from Snipersling, when it says
"Right Hand Hold" or "Left Hand Hold" are they referring to being a left handed shooter/right handed shooter? Or are they describing what Hand is holding the frame?
I have bought bands from snipersling, tht is my only experience with them.
Please any feedback is deeply appreciated.
Thank you.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello everyone,
I'm a newbie and am very hooked on slingshots. I have purchased a few slingshots from Amazon, and the Scout LT from Simpleshot.
I'm currently looking at Snipersling for my next purchase. I prefer to shoot TTF. I hold the frame in my right hand and my anchor point in with my left hand. I have read thru this Forum Newbie Glossary and as my understanding from my description on my holding preferences. I am a left handed shooter.
OK so my over thinking and question is...
When ordering from Snipersling, when it says
"Right Hand Hold" or "Left Hand Hold" are they referring to being a left handed shooter/right handed shooter? Or are they describing what Hand is holding the frame?
I have bought bands from snipersling, tht is my only experience with them.
Please any feedback is deeply appreciated.
Thank you.
Just started slinging (gangster style TTF) and have made 4 different slingshots. Of the 4 only one shoots where I aim it. All the others either shoot low or high or too one side. Same anchor point used and the sling shots are all roughly the same size. I made them from templates I found here on the forum. What causes the difference. I try to maintain the same anchor point and hand hold. With the one I like , I finally got 10 shots in a 3 inch circle at 10 meters. However this is after two weeks of trying. Thanks in advance for any help with understanding the differece
馃 馃嵒 馃彍 馃尩 Welcome 馃尩 馃彍 馃嵒馃
You're holding in your right hand = right hand hold
馃 馃嵒 馃彍 馃尩 Welcome 馃尩 馃彍 馃嵒馃
You're holding in your right hand = right hand hold
Thank for the welcome!馃榿馃榿.
Also, Thank u very much for the feedback... it helps alot to complete my first handmade slingshot order... 馃槂

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That is a great question! I'm also a left-handed shooter, holding the same way you do and I always wonder about that when I see a hand specific slingshot. I make my own now so for me I don't have to think about that anymore.

Cheers
Tht would probably really help my situation... 馃槅 I haven't progressed tht far yet, but I know my interests in slinging will get me there soon.. 馃榾

1 - 5 of 5 Posts