Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yep that's right, wanted to see if could do it, so Oak credit card shooter(catty), 2040 dankung tubes , over the top, butterfly, and DANG, it shoots fantastic, was shooting marbles at a barrell 50 yards away, they hit it purty hard,shoots light clay balls great, tried 5/16 steel, they OK too, not a whole lot of power, but sure is fun to fool around with, neat and pocket size, I may just keep messin around with this thing-It's Cool

Attachments

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
glad you like the design

·
Here to help and learn
781 Posts
I am really liking this design, fit for your scrap wood and off cuts.

I think I'll have to knock one up at some point real fast, because I can't let you have all the fun!

Honestly, thanks again for sharing and posting Gopher......and good choice of tubes on yours Bugar. Looks like its a hole pocket of fun.

Cheers - John

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How I hold it

I am really liking this design, fit for your scrap wood and off cuts.

I think I'll have to knock one up at some point real fast, because I can't let you have all the fun!

Honestly, thanks again for sharing and posting Gopher......and good choice of tubes on yours Bugar. Looks like its a hole pocket of fun.

Cheers - John

Attachments

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Hey that's kind of cool...... you could always put a retractable Ulu blade in the base to cut up your Caribou later.
I'm just joshin' a bit! I really do like the shape and idea.... it just reminded me of an ulu a little bit somehow.
Then again maybe I've just smelled to many lacquer fumes today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.