Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
"Crafter"
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys been a while since I posted anything I have made... Well thanks mostly to AKMslingshots and his unique way of laminating naturals I've found a new love of making. so shouts to AKM here is my work.

First up ; Apple fork cut from my garden, Cocobolo centre two part joined and rounded, Pinned through bottom centre, Chinese style eyelets.

Second.. Again Apple fork, pine back swell and a Blood-wood foot. (Joins Not great was still learning how to Pin)

·
"Crafter"
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Third.. Really cant remember the fork its been lying round ages, I thought I'd try a split to allow some more room through the forks this was done with Pine, Cocobolo swell with Wenge foot. (again joins not the neatest)

Last up.. My favourite shooter at the moment. My pellet shooter is little more than a pickle fork shooter with Chinese style eyes. Fork is unknown again, African black wood caps and purple heart foot shoots great , spacer is birch veneer.

My l'ill hobby key fob Wenge,Zebrano, Cocobolo, Bloodwood.

Thanks guys

·
"Crafter"
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
EDIT : I shoot the chains when in my back yard just with small ammo, when out mooching ill switch up some tubes with alot more punch and 9mm steel.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Very Very cool!! I like them all

We'll have to do a trade I reckon, I like that second apple wood one, with the pine palmswell

·
Premium Member
2,377 Posts
Your well on your way with laminating. Fine job, they look very nice. Make sure those rings are in deep
and epoxied well.

Sean

·
Registered
220 Posts
Really good looking slingshots,

Great job.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts