Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm goosey. I'm from the uk, but now live in New Zealand. Stumbled across the site and forum after I recently purchased a slingshot at my local hunting store.
Already found some cool stuff here and have already thrown up a couple of photos of my impromptu catch box. Look forward to having a chat with you all.
Take it easy!

·
Tex-shooter
4,493 Posts
Come on in and sit right down and welcome. You have a fine writer in NZ. His name is Richard Middleton. One of his books is a must read for Slingshot shooters. "Man powered Bullets" -- Tex

Reactions: Gooseynz

·
HOBBYIST-SOPHOMORIC-JACKA$$
8,259 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Greetings from Colorado Goosey. SSF is a great site. It's helps us serve our SS addiction well.
You should have a blast here! Welcome.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Allo,
Just got my first slingshot as an early Christmas present. Having a blast with it so far. Although I just shot about 50 rounds at a pepsi can and didn't hit it once, but I was close. Oh well, I'll try again tomorrow.

·
Registered
15 Posts
That's the spirit. Never quit. Never say die! Let every Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper and 7-Up know that one day ...ONE DAY... you will not EVER miss your aluminum targets again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.