Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got the mail yesterday and there was a package from Perry! My interested was more than piqued since i haven't ordered anything. before i could rip it open my wife told me to put it under the tree, it's my christmas present! now i have to wait two weeks! (that's the agony part).

Can't wait till Christmas!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
went by the tree yesterday and shook the package a bit, i don't think it's a coffee mug

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
Hehehe!!!
No It's not a mug!!! Merry Christmas Gopher!!!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, we've got young kids, don't want them learning to tear into the presents under the tree the moment they get them

·
Registered
299 Posts
I got the mail yesterday and there was a package from Perry! My interested was more than piqued since i haven't ordered anything. before i could rip it open my wife told me to put it under the tree, it's my christmas present! now i have to wait two weeks! (that's the agony part).

I got mine today. I liked it very much, I must have been a good boy. Perry makes nice stuff.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts

I got mine today. I liked it very much, I must have been a good boy. Perry makes nice stuff.
[/quote]

Glad you like it!!!!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so what did i get? it was an unfinished Rough-N-ready.

can't tell you how it shoots since i started on finishing it right away. Used colonial maple stain and have two coats of wipe-on poly on it now, will do a couple more for sure then post pics.

This being my first PS series i was suprised at the size of them, and even more suprised when i held it, wow are they comfortable!

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,638 Posts
so what did i get? it was an unfinished Rough-N-ready.

can't tell you how it shoots since i started on finishing it right away. Used colonial maple stain and have two coats of wipe-on poly on it now, will do a couple more for sure then post pics.

This being my first PS series i was suprised at the size of them, and even more suprised when i held it, wow are they comfortable!
Glad you liked it!!! Looking forward to seeing how you finished it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.