Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started this one for my grandson, but I think the fork is too narrow.

First shot was a fork hit for me. But after that, I shot pretty good with it. I will let him try it. If he can handle it, I will add a wrist strap.

Thanks to Shot In The Foot for the brass eye-hooks idea

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Looks like it should be from Mexico ! Very beautiful ! Clear finish on top of the paint is great ! I love it ! Candidate for slingshot of the month ?

·
11,245 Posts
[quote name='smitty' date='20 April 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1271783198' post='7Candidate for slingshot of the month ?

NO WAY!!!
I came close to nominating your pretzel, smitty, but that Phoenix. . .

BTW my dankung Jungle Hunter arrived a little while ago, but I have to go to work. Dying to try these pretzels out. (**** hard to pull back)

·
Registered
855 Posts
Dayhiker, one way I've found to totally eliminate fork hits on narrow forks is by finger bracing and canting the slingshot away from me. Here's an instructive pic I recently posted over at Fish's forum:

The camera angle makes the angle of the hold look more exaggerated than it really is. Only a slightl forward angle is required. Give it a try.

·
11,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dayhiker, one way I've found to totally eliminate fork hits on narrow forks is by finger bracing and canting the slingshot away from me. Here's an instructive pic I recently posted over at Fish's forum
Will do pelleteer, thanks.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Yeah, I know Dayhiker ! Joerg kicks butt very well ! His slingshots are pretty darn cool ! Oh well...there's always next month !

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.